e-postcard

In May I went to New York. I have been here for one month. While I've been in New York, I have visited the city with the touristic bus, I have eaten the best hamburgers of New York. The last day I went to buy souvenirs for my family and the best day I have spent there it was when I went with my friend to the concert of Ariana Grande, I listened nervously to her.
I haven't taken my sunglasses and I've had to buy ones. I haven't bought too many clothes, because my suitcase was full.
I went to California by plane for two weeks. While I've been in California I have visited the city. For two days I went to Coachella Fest, where some famous singers sang, the week passed so excitedly, because it was amazing.
My trip was amazing, fortunately.

 Resultado de imagen de new york

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

VOCABULARY MODULE 4